Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{A Few of My Favorite Things}

Valentines Day came early for me last night.

My hubby came home last night and surprised me with all of my favorites... Star gazer lillies, a rose, a stuffed elephant, a gigantic heart shaped Reese's {which I demolished in about 30 seconds}, Rosé Merlot, and the crème de la crème --- Twilight: Breaking Dawn {Yes, I'm a 27yr old Twi-Hard --- LOL}

...And chocolate covered strawberries --- {Did I mention that?} --- yep, he pulled out all the stops.

All I gotta say is...



Yep --- that's me on the right with that fluffy ball of hair.

This video is about a year and a half old, but I had to dig it up for Valentines Day, cuz today {and everyday really}, I find myself saying, "Wow! 'Whatta Man'!"

So here's to True Love Tuesday {as I raise a glass of Rosé}--- Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment