Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{Messy Mondays} {Month Re-Cap}

It's been a month since I started Messy Mondays in hopes of making over the various messes in my life, so this week, I thought I'd just let ya in on a little then and now re-cap.

I am proud to announce that I have, indeed, written and sent out the majority of the thank-you's that I mentioned last week --- {a small feat for some --- a HUGE accomplishment for me}--- and BONUS! I did end up create a big girl address book with the addresses I had to gather for them. So, hopefully next time we need to send things out it won't be such a circus to get it done.

Also, in regards to {Messy Monday} {Fashion Trends} I am NOT brushing my eyebrows up to be "power brows", but I am getting away with a pretty nude face these days using too-faced BB cream and little to nothing else --- the knotted mohawk has not made a reappearance, but a few twisted/braided, easy/messy up-do's have been fun/functional in keeping my hair out of my/Brontë's face {Holy slashes Batman!}

As far as our move and the de-cluttering are concerned --- it has taken quite a bit longer than planned --- it was honestly not until this weekend that I actually felt moved in, and almost immediately realized that I still have some major de-cluttering to take care of --- specifically shoes --- how did I accumulate so many pairs that I don't wear?

In general, I have definitely made attempts at being more organized, but not all of my attempts have been successful --- but some have been --- and that's the point. I didn't expect to have solved all my messes in 30 days --- success is gonna take time, error, and practice --- and for that, I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment